Welcome to the DMCA Policy page of Jenny MOD. This policy outlines the procedures and actions we take in response to claims of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We take copyright matters seriously and are committed to addressing any valid infringement claims promptly.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or displayed on thejennymod.co without proper authorization, please notify us by providing the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Submitting a DMCA Notice
Please send your DMCA notice to the following designated agent:
Name: [Your Name]
Address: [Your Address]
Email: [email protected]
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will take the following actions:
- Promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content.
- Notify the content provider, user, or contributor responsible for the material that it has been removed or disabled.
If you believe that the content you posted was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification must include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, along with the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the district where you reside (or of which you are an agent) and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notice.
For any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA Policy, please contact us at [email protected].
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we work to protect copyright rights and maintain the integrity of our website.
The Jenny MOD Team